1) The content published on this website is done so with respect to the principles of Common Law.
2) As most of the content posted here will be produced by third parties or be links to other places on the internet, it will fall within a fair use policy and for educational purposes only. All informaton created and posted by us will be deemed to be as accurate and unbiased as possible & provided in good faith.
3) If you find that any material or link belongs to you and you require it to be removed please use the contact us form for your request. Once copyright or ownership is verified removal will be initated immediately.
4) We welcome and consider suggestions for additional content and are extremely interested in speaking to those looking for a wider audience for presentation of thier own research.
5) As a not for profit project, we are unable to enter in to any contract or provide payment for material posted. (also see condition 3 above).
6) Hosting and other operational costs are funded by our own activities. If you would like to support us, please visit our nutritional, wellbeing & safeliving websites and/or the UK's leading Alternative Information and Event Organisation, with whom we have worked alongside since it's iinception back in 2008. Purchases or donations will be very much appreciated
7) By using the website or agreeing to have content posted you are accepting the terms and conditions above and any others that my be agreed with us seperately.
8) For reference, this is version 200505/b (live) and likely to change over time every change will have it's version updated and clearly displayed as above.
NB:- The owner and administrator of the domain has recorded their common llaw name with the common law court and has claimed control over their thier statutory (UPPER CASE) name. To find out more surrounding the lawful iimplications of this or reclaim your natural rights please visit.
Beliefs may Change the Truth does Not, It just needs to be realised !!!
You who are on the road Must have a code that you can live by And so become yourself Because the past is just a good-bye. Teach your children well - "Teach Your Children" song by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
For Queries, Request to have Content Posted or Removed, Report an Error or Make an appointment, please use the Contact form or get in touch using one the following options.
Phone +44 1483 237872
The 'Bill Gates' Agenda